Late night ramblings: My reality is also a nightmare

8:01 AM

you know what sucks the most? is when you're trying to escape reality by sleeping but your dreams are worse than  your reality - a nightmare.

It's been days now since this is happening,yeah I definitely look okay but fcked up sleeping schedule,constant unhappiness, weird food cravings but doesn't eat anyway, and the feeling of a heavy rock in my chest that forbids me to breathe. Any medicine won't work. What do I need?

And there is this recurring feeling of yearning that you don't know how to escape and you're feeling lost.



 I don't know why. I wanna cry but there are no tears, I wanna talk but there's no one to talk to. I feel trapped. I feel alone. I am afraid.

Have you ever felt this way?



It hurts.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hope you're feeling better now, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone actually read my rant/drama/crazyness! thank you steph, Im better now, :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe