Why I did not finish the book Fifty Shades of Grey

1:48 AM







I felt sick of it -exhausting to read. It seemed like I am reading a teenage girl's diary who has a wide range of vocabulary and an intense description of everything and cannot shut the fcuk up. But all else fails, I could not stand the idea of reading an over described everything, I felt my mind rigorously being spoon fed that my mind cannot use its function to imagine anymore.

I don't know if Anastasia has an ADHD mind or what but seriously she has side comments everywhere! And I cannot concentrate on what I am reading, she is like that nosy annoying friend (but just speaks on her mind).


I don't know if I made the right decision to not finish the book, the story is uhmm-fine, but how the story is basically made is not.?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe