#BDJUNSTOPPABLE Pretty in Pink! #FOTD + Hard Candy Lipstick Review

6:24 AM


What I wore at the BDJ Rendezvous: #BDJUNSTOPABBLE
weren't there? see what happened HERE

Because my cropped top is floral and pink, and I'm wearing a skirt and a blue glittered ballerina flats, a pink lipstick is a perfect match! Playful, girly and youthful! 





I am loving Hard Candy's Painted Lady in No Peeking shade because it is very pigmented,  seeeee???


Just 1 swipe and viola your lips are pink, it feels light and not sticky though it kinda feels warm while on the lips, the only thing I don't like about it is when I retouch, it cakes up! So basically when I retouch I have to erase the whole thing first before I re-apply the lipstick to prevent that 'cakey-ness" and it smells sweet, like a cotton candy or a cupcake but it is tasteless haha

Longevity: up to 3 hours (not bad!)

Packaging: It's so cooooool man,it has this 'rocker girl' vibe with the grunge print and the ribbon at the tails, soooo cute! And it was so sturdy, it doesn't open easily which is nice because I am really clumsy and sometimes when I put lipstick in my bag it opens up aaaand the lipstick is ruined.



and they don't test their products on animals. SALUTE!! every cosmetic company should do that! Why not hire people who would happily try their products, instead of those innocently captured animals.

Bought from: FREE my tita gave this to me, she bought this from ebay.

Over-all rating: 4/5 minus 1 because it cakes up when applied.


I have a bunch of Hard Candy cosmetics for sale HERE take a look! you might want something :)


This is me wearing it!!! and that's my friend, Hannah. 




This is off topic but ..... I can magically transform: from 18-20 year old to a 12 year old hahahha HAHAHAHAHA how cool is that LOL

the adult me

the tween me


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe