BLOG SALE! : Hard Candy Cosmetics

2:28 AM


These are authentic Hard Candy cosmetics, imported from abroad, some are sealed some are not but guaranteed brand new! I am not really a Hard Candy fan so I did not use it and just decided to sell it, please don't ask me about the information of the products because I haven't opened and used it yet please just google it :)

shipping: 100 pesos via XEND
MOP: BPI, Cebuana Lhuillier, Paypal




Hard Candy split personality eyeshadow

200 each

Hard Candy Curl Up and Dye
350 pesos


Hard Candy Mouthing off
150 pesos




hard candy take me out liner
260 pesos


Hard Candy Eye Definition metallic eyeshadow
300 pesos

Hard Candy show girl
loose glitter
100 pesos


Hard Candy Flirt lipstick
450 pesos

Hard Candy All glossed Up 
250 pesos

 Hard Candy take me out liner
260 pesos 

 Hard Candy Gliterrazi eyeshadow
100 pesos




Hard Candy Glitz stick
100 pesos




Hard Candy Plexi Gloss
250 pesos

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yasmeen MirrorAffectsAugust 9, 2014 at 12:41 AM

    The packaging on these products is so fun looking!

    Yasmeen xx
    The Mirror Affects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I so love their packaging too :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe