What happened to me lately.

8:48 AM

I know, my last post was Sept. 19 it's been more than a month since I've written a blog post, I do not know what happened, maybe I'm tired? BUSY? or uninspired or my anxieties and depression is killing me again, well a lot has happened to me lately.

1. CANDY FAIR Sept. 27 at Metrotent, Ortigas

(only decent photo of me)
Im so fat anyway haha

I was supposed to write a blog post about this because it was my first time to attend a candy fair and I have a lot of things to say about it, with the event itself, boys, teenagers and some realizations about myself and growing up but again i don't know what happened, days and weeks passed I haven't written a single paragraph for it. Should I write about it hmmmm??



2. BATMAN launch Oct. 11 at SM North EDSA

well I have it written in Sister Secrets blog! do check it out here: http://blog.sistersecrets.com.ph/category/blog/dark-knight-rises-this-halloween-celebrating-batmans-75th-anniversary/ though I was wondering if i should cross post it here but then again I want to write about the candy fair post first so...
AND AND AND i have a lot of realizations and rants regarding about that day, so the attire was strictly rocker/black and I commute so I have no choice but to be exposed with people on my way to the event and yes people people MEN said nasty things about me. and I just wore high heeled boots, a knee length dress, a kimono blazer and makeup. (i don't have a photo it sucks yeah) I HATED MEN THAT DAY JUST BECAUSE IM WEARING HEELS AND BLACK DRESS I LOOK TOO EASY FOR YOU AND YOU'RE ALLOWED TO SAY WHATEVER THAT IS VERY OFFENDING AND DISRESPECTING FOR A WOMAN? CANT YOU CONTAIN YOURSELVES. I AM STILL IN ANGST.

well at least I have a selfie with Batman and Robin LOL (my photos are so raw forbid me hashtag no filter haha)




3. CLOTHES BUFFET MANILA!! Oct. 18-19 Il Terrazo, Tomas Morato


SO yes yes yes I was able to do the CBM and I only got 6 clothes hahaha :( and I have a lot of things to say about the event as well and I need a lot of time! because I have to make it perfect cause' i might sound negative lol. will definitely post about it soon.





4. I've Finished the book: To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han and is currently reading Paper Towns by John Green

and Im in love with Peter Kavinsky and I find Margo effortlessly cool and mysterious and perfect.



5. I AM STUDYING AGAIN YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

that's why I am so busy that I cannot anymore write my heart out I am so stressed thinking about school again, future and stuff and homeworks, I just huhu I don't know I'm so scared about the future and everyone. but nonetheless I'm happy studying Visual Communication now, and I have subjects like Typography, Page Layout and Colors for designers which is fun and challenging at the same time,i know this is temporary and that makes me sad, cause what's next after this right? what ?



sooooooo what do you think huhu I'm sorry for the lack of blog posts and not replying to messages and comments Im lost again i think but I'm not thoroughly depressed so I'm kind of in a safe zone but still I'm lost and i have all the mind boggling questions like: do i even have readers? hahhaha is anyone out there looking for me or wondering what happened to me? haha lol will really really blog again, soon! i just have to fix myself again, I think. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe