Leather Finds at The Tannery Manila Pop-Up Sale!

6:37 AM

Remember my post last week? read  Not a fan of leather bags until I discovered The Tannery Manila! so you'll know what is The Tannery Manila and why are we gushing all over those to-lust-for leather bags! also read: 5 Reasons Why We Love Tannery Manila's Leather Goods at the sister secrets website!

 Last June 20 and 21 they had their pop-up sale at Tiendesitas and if you weren't there, I swear you missed a lot and you'll regret it!





You know, everything is on sale and guess what?! some of those precious leathers is on sale with 60% slash the tag price!
So here we go! (some of my photos got deleted and these are the ones I have luckily saved huhu)

yeeeeeeees it's all made of pure genuine leather! and it's only 150-300 pesos! I remember buying 150 pesos belts at the local tiangge and in the mall, and you cannot find a leather belt with that amount. So it was really a steal at the pop-up sale! 


while some belts, who has that super intricate designs are quite pricey but they are 20-30% off still who couldn't resist!?





ugh those satchels! who says it's only for men? I would've bought that if I could! I really like satchels and I've bought a lot already but none of them lasted a year because I am a person who brings a lot of stuff during travel and what I had isn't leather so yes they didn't stand through time, but Tannery Manila's satchels? I bet they will last a lifetime as long as it is properly taken care of.

Chelsi Leather is is on sale as well they have these very kikay bags to choose from.


and they have leather coin purse for just 50 pesos! and  pouches and wallets for a very affordable price! wallets for 250?! shut up and take my money! haha


pouch and purses  that every girl needs! 





every traveler's necessity: a nifty classic leather passport holder!
and they have a lot of color and designs too choose from!


keychains and bagtags!

This is my haul and I call it : "Kim finally fell in love with leather" LOL

1. Cherry Suede Tote bag: original price: 2,600 pesos sale price: 2,080 pesos less 20% off 
2. Blue Passport holder: sale price: 1,000 pesos huhu but not so sure I lost the tag price.
3. Mustard Yellow Pouch from Chelsi Leather: I forgot the original price but it was on sale for only 100 pesos
4. Black and White Card Holder from Chelsi Leather I forgot the price as well but as I recall it it was 600 pesos but it was on sale so I got it for only 200 pesos!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe